ACT Workshops (After Chapter Trainings)
BNI Minnesota & Northern Wisconsin offers some of the most interactive and fast-moving advanced trainings in the world. Members who attend not only leave with increased knowledge and a new set of skills, but they often leave with real referrals in hand!
ACT Workshops are 2-hour advanced trainings focused on specific topics to help you sharpen your networking skills. They are a great way to way to increase the involvement, education, and activity of your chapter members, and to network with members from other chapters.
ACT Workshops are open to all BNI members and non-members. They are typically scheduled immediately following a host chapter’s weekly meeting, allowing the largest number of that chapter's members to attend.
Booking and Registration:
- To schedule an ACT Workshop for your chapter, CLICK HERE or email email@example.com.
- To view and register for an existing ACT Workshop, select "Advanced Training - Regional" as the event type on the regional Event Calendar.
- $30 per person when pre-registered and pre-paid online
- $40 per person at the door
- Leave with 15 different agenda topics to keep your One-to-Ones interesting and intentional
- Learn the hidden elements of an effective Group One-to-One
- Learn how to use a One-to-One to successfully connect with visitors
- Weekly Presentations
- Learn 14 different engaging presentation templates
- Create 4 presentations ready for immediate use
- Learn how to create a 12-month marketing plan
- Leave with 28 real presentation examples, including business-to-business and business-to-consumer
- Increasing Referrals
- Learn the difference between Contact Spheres and Power Teams... and why you should care
- Teach your Power Team how to turn potential leads into willing customers
- Discover the 7 life transitions that can generate immediate referrals for you and your Power Team
- Learn how to recognize more referral opportunities in everyday situations
- Referral Partners
- Feature Presentations
Advanced Training Handouts
Some ACT Workshops have handouts or worksheets that participants use multiple times. CLICK HERE to access those handouts.